Personal Info Policy
Sharing of personal information for targeted advertising based on your interaction on different websites may be considered "sales", "sharing," or "targeted advertising" under certain U.S. state privacy laws. Depending on where you live, you may have the right to opt out of these activities. If you would like to exercise this opt-out right, please follow the instructions below.
If you visit our website with the Global Privacy Control opt-out preference signal enabled, depending on where you are, we will treat this as a request to opt-out of activity that may be considered a “sale” or “sharing” of personal information or other uses that may be considered targeted advertising for the device and browser you used to visit our website.
Join our loyalty scheme to earn credit towards future purchases!
HOW IT WORKS -
- You will earn 5 points for every £1 spent, and you will be able to redeem £1 of credit for every 100 points earned
- Points have been important from January 2023 - January 2024 (when the scheme officially opened). These points will be attached to your email address. If you've used more than one email address to order in that time and want me to move some points from one account to another, just drop me an email.
- Occasionally people submit orders using only their phone number and so will not currently have any points. If this is you, please get in touch and I can look into setting you up with your email address.
- Like all other discount codes, you won't be able to use your credit with another discount.
- This is very much an experiment/work in progress so please do get in touch if you experience any issues and please bear with me while I work this all out!
HOW TO SIGN UP & CHECK YOUR BALANCE
You will need to sign up for an account on The Stationer to use the loyalty programme. On any page of the website you will see a pink(ish) button that says “Rewards” in the bottom right hand corner. If you click on that you will be prompted to “Join Now” and you can just follow the prompts to sign up and then see your points, along with how to earn and redeem them.